The Cameron Wood Swim Team is a member of the Greater Charlotte Swim League. For more information about the league, go to LEAGUE INFORMATION.
Registration for the swim team is open to children (age 4 to high school seniors) of current Cameron Wood Swim & Racquet Club pool members. Swimmers are grouped by ages as of May 31st. Parents of our swimmers are also required to volunteer during the season.
As a part of the Cameron Wood Sharks, in addition to meets and weekday practices, swimmers will also be invited to fun social activities throughout the season as well as a year-end award ceremony!
Our goal with the CWSRC Sharks is to make every family feel part of our swim team community, whether they are brand new or seasoned veterans! Please review the site for more information about our team. If you still have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Current Season Information
- Online registration information available soon!
- Swimmers 7 & up are required to wear a team suit (any "racing-style" suit in black) in our meets. Competitive and school team suits with logos ARE NOT permitted for any age. Shrimpers, 6 & under, can wear a black team suit but are not required. Black "racing" suits can be purchased online and locally at most sporting goods stores.
- Families will be required to volunteer for ONE FULL MEET this season. Volunteer sign-up is available through this website after you have registered. *** Please note that your swimmers will not be able to participate in meets until you have signed-up. Go to the VOLUNTEERING page to learn more about volunteer opportunities.
- Please visit the CALENDAR page for practice and meet schedules as well as other season events. All practice and meet days and times are subject to change. Changes will be communicated by email.
- Weather delays and last minute changes will be communicated via text through RainedOut.net. Please text CWSHARKS to 84483 to enroll, or visit RainedOut.net.