The Cameron Wood Sharks Swim Team is a member of the Greater Charlotte Swim League and runs entirely on volunteer support. In order to have a successful season, we require each family to volunteer for ONE FULL MEET during the season. Volunteer sign-up is available after registration is complete.
Our goal is to make every family feel part of our swim team community, whether they are brand new or seasoned veterans! Please review the site for more information about our team.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
Current Registration Information
Swim team registration is open to children of CWSRC members with club dues in current standing. Swimmers must be within the ages of 4 and 19 (graduating seniors) as of May 31st and demonstrate the MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS defined by our coaching staff. Parents of new or young swimmers, please read this helpful LETTER FROM COACH CHRIS regarding swim team readiness.
- Summer 2017 registration will be open online from 3/27/2017 to 4/21/2017.
- Registration fees are $75.00 per swimmer and include team activities as well as a team t-shirt.
- A non-refundable late fee of $15.00 will be charged for all registrations after the deadline.
- All withdrawals after registration period are subject to a $25 cancellation fee per swimmer.
- During the first week of practice, all new swimmers will be evaluated by our coaching staff. If your swimmer does not meet our qualifications, you will receive a full refund of your registration fee. Read more about our MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS.
- Swimmers age 7 & up are required to wear a BLACK racing style suit in our meets (available online and locally at most sporting good stores).
- LINK TO CALENDAR. Weather delays and cancellations will be communicated via text through RainedOut.net. Please text the message "CWSHARKS" to 84-483 to enroll.