Welcome to the Cameron Wood Sharks Swim Team!
Our goal is to make every family feel part of our swim team community, whether they are brand new or seasoned veterans! Please review the site for more information about our team.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Current Registration Information
Swim team registration is open to children of CWSRC members with club dues in current standing. Swimmers must be rising kindergarteners to graduating seniors and demonstrate the MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS defined by our coaching staff. Parents of new or young swimmers, please read this helpful LETTER FROM COACH CHRIS regarding swim team readiness.
- We will be making modifications to our swim season this year due to COVID restrictions and are hopeful to return to a "normal" season for 2022.
- Registration will be open online as soon as we receive guidance from the CWSRC board on what restrictions will be in place this summer.
- Registration fees will be $75.00 this season per swimmer.
- All withdrawals after registration period are subject to a $25 cancellation fee per swimmer.
- During the first week of practice, all new swimmers will be evaluated by our coaching staff. If your swimmer does not meet our qualifications, you will receive a partial refund of your registration fee. Read more about our MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS.
- We will not be requiring a team swimsuit purchase this season.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to service changes, RainedOut.com will not be used anymore for text notifications. Please make sure to sign up for Remind.com instead to receive up-to-date information on weather delays and cancellations.